High School Completion and GED Preparation
Held in Park City Learning Center — enter through the back of the building.
Adult High School & GED open enrollment September 3rd 2019 through June 30th 2020.
Get your diploma or prepare to pass the GED test. The program is for people who did not finish high school, who are 18 years of age or older, and whose high school class has graduated. This is an on-going program. You can register throughout the year.
- Classes are on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Cost of GED Book is $10
- The program is held at Park City Learning Center, 2400 Kearns Blvd, Park City, UT 84060.
- Enter through the back of the building.
- The cost of the program is $40 per year. Please bring cash or check.
- Please come register at the building. Also, please make sure to bring an ID that shows your current address.
We also have an on-line program where you can work from home after you have completed 12 hours at school.
Prepare for the GED test. We have all the materials needed to prepare to take this newly revised exam. Specific instruction with test taking skills, essay writing, and tutoring for the GED is available and you can work on the program any night at school and also at home. It is the same location, days, and registration fee as High School Completion.
GED Preparation in SPANISH
Classes are offered on Tuesday nights, from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., at Park City Learning Center. Please call Alison 435-615-0209 for more information.
Adult E.L.L. (English Language Learners)
Winter semester is January 27th through June 17th 2020 Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:00 at the Learning Center.
- Classes are held on Monday and Wednesday nights
- Come to the Learning Center to register in person
- Classes start in September and end in November. The winter session starts in February
- Class time is 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- This program is for permanent residents of Utah (people who live here year-round)
- The fee is $40 for Utah residents
- Other ESL learning options will be announced later this fall
2400 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT 84060
Check the Good Neighbor page for one-on-one tutoring help.
This program is open to permanent residents of Utah. Non Utah residents (e.g. people here on work or visitor visas) may enroll in the program at a cost of $250).
Please contact Kimberly Patterson at 435.615.0213 email@example.com
Workshops are offered throughout the year. Check the Compass publication, Leisure Learning , for courses offered each term, and also see the many on-line programs through Ed2Go in the Compass. Register with PCSD Community Education.