Information for Students – Get One-on-One Help!
- Student Information
- Student Information (En Español)
- Student Application
- Student Application (PDF)
- Student Application (En Español)
- Student Application (En Español – PDF)
Volunteer to Tutor
Empowering Others, Building Community
Help ADULT English language learners or adults with limited literacy develop skills and confidence to live and thrive in our community.
Tutor Conversational English, English grammar, reading and/or writing
Morning, afternoons, evenings, or weekend sessions are available
Time commitment is approximately 3-4 hours per week.
- Help build our community
- Gain professional teaching experience
- Augment your resume
- Broaden your horizons
- Flexible schedule times
- Connect with your neighbors
- Help people gain important skills
For more information on Good Neighbors, call 435-615-0216.
Good Neighbors is a partnership with the Park City Library