What is the PCSD PTO?
The PCSD PTO consists of a group of board members that regularly meets with representatives from each school in the district, district administrators, and school board representatives. The PTO president from each school serves as the representative at the PCSD PTO meetings, unless they designate someone else. The PCSD PTO meetings serve as a forum for sharing information among schools and learning best practices from one another. It also facilitates a voice to the District and provides a focus-point for parent and PTO engagement on current district-wide issues. While all parents are welcome, communication is on a PTO board-to-board level.
The PCSD PTO may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. A number of reference documents have been posted on Google Drive and are available to the PTO board of each school.
Who are the 2018 – 2019 PCSD PTO Board Members?
Amy Cutt (Secretary)
PCSD PTO meetings are on Mondays, 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm. This year our meetings will be rotating around our schools followed by a school tour. The agenda is finalized approximately one week in advance. PTO Presidents may submit agenda items directly to email@example.com. Please note that in some cases an agenda item is a discussion item, while at other times it’s an update provided by the District and is not open to further input. Below are the dates for the PCSD PTO meetings:
- Council Meeting: November 29, 2012 – Agenda, Minutes
- Council Meeting: February 28, 2013 – Agenda, Minutes
- Council Meeting: May 23, 2013 – Agenda, Minutes
- September 27, 2013 – Agenda, Minutes
- December 6, 2013: District Office Conference Room D
- February 28, 2014: District Office Conference Room D
- May 9, 2014: District Office Conference Room A and B
- Council Meeting: September 22, 2014 – Agenda, Minutes
- Council Meeting: November 17, 2014 – Agenda, Minutes
- Council Meeting: January 26, 2015 – Agenda, Minutes
- Council Meeting: March 30, 2015 – Agenda, Minutes
- Council Meeting: May 18, 2015 – Agenda, Minutes
- September 14, 2015 – Agenda, Minutes, Starlab Presentation
- November 9, 2015 – Agenda, Minutes, PCEF Fundraising Presentation
- January 25, 2016 – Agenda, Minutes
- March 28, 2016 – Minutes
- May 16, 2016 – Minutes, PCEF School Grants 2016-2017
- September 19, 2016 – Minutes
- November 7, 2016 – Minutes
- January 30, 2017 – Minutes
- March 13, 2017 – Minutes
- May 15, 2017 – Minutes
- September 12, 2017 – Minutes
- February 5, 2018 – Minutes
Programs and Events Sponsored by PCSD PTOs
The Park City School District PTOs are nonprofit organizations whose membership is open to all parents, teachers, and school staff. The PTO goals are to complement the school curriculum with additional opportunities for parents, teachers, and students to learn, socialize, communicate, and grow. The PTO mission is to help fund and operate sponsored programs that enhance the best possible learning environment for PSCD students and to maximize the education of every child, while aiding them in achieving their highest potential.
A PTO approved program/event shall be allowed to use the school facilities as approved by the school administrator. Programs/Events not approved under the Program Sponsorship Evaluation will be subject to fees as outlined in Policy 11010, Public Use of School District Property.
The PTO Board of each school is responsible for obtaining the approval of its sponsored programs and events. The form provided here should be used to evaluate the programs/events and kept on file at each school.