Assessment and Evaluation Staff
- Andrew Frink – Director of Technology and Assessment
- Caitlin O’Connor – Educational Statistician
- Patty Shirey – PowerSchool Administrator
- Tricia Jackson – Online Learning Administrator
- Andrew Lewis – Online Testing Technical Liaison
New State Assessments
Assessments play an important role in preparing students for the future. Beginning in April, students in grades 3-8 throughout Utah will take the new RISE standards assessment test. RISE, which replaces SAGE, will offer a baseline for student learning, while ensuring that student growth and proficiency reflect what a student knows and can do.
Students in grades 9 and 10 will participate in the Utah Aspire Plus, a high school assessment that provide a predictive score for their college readiness assessment (ACT).