See below for Returning Student and New Student registration information.  If you have further questions, please contact your school or the District Registrar, Jossi Hurtado at 435-615-4406.

If you are not a Park City School District resident (boundary map), and you are interested in enrolling your child in a Park City School District school, please refer to policy 10010 Student Enrollment for more information or see our Open Enrollment Status page.  You should contact  Lorie Pearce at 435-615-0225 for more information.


Charter School Students Enrolling in the District

If you currently live within the district boundary, and your student is now attending a charter school (The Weilenmann School of Discovery or The Winter Sports School), and you would like them to enroll in Park City School District, you must notify the district in writing no later than June 30 of your intention to enroll your student.  Contact  Jossi Hurtado at 435-615-4406 if you have questions.



Do not use the links below to register your child for Preschool.  Please see the Preschool page for more information, or contact Dena Housel at the District Office, 435-645-5600 ext. 1443.



You will use the Returning Student Registration if you are ALREADY ENROLLED in the district–were actively enrolled on the last day of school in June, or you completed pre-enrollment last spring.  Please complete the online registration before going to the school for your child’s registration time.  If you don’t have access to a computer or the internet at home, every school will have computers available to use during registration, or you can go to the public library.

Use these links for students who are ALREADY ENROLLED in the district, including those who PRE-ENROLLED last spring.
Returning Student Registration 2019-2020 – ENGLISH  
Returning Student Registration 2019-2020 – SPANISH
You will need your student’s “snapcode” to enter the online registration.  You will receive your snapcode via email and/or a letter mailed to your home.  Contact your school if you don’t receive it.

Proof of Residency Requirement:  All students are required to provide proof of residency at registration.  For a list of acceptable documents, see the Proof of Residency page.  Your TWO documents must be recent, be in the parent’s name, and must match the home address that was entered during registration.  Acceptable proof must be received by the school in order for your registration to be complete.

Your School’s Registration Days and other Requirements:  Your school will have other registration requirements (additional forms, school fees, etc.).  See your school’s website for more information or call them directly.


NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION (New Enrollments) – 2019-2020 School Year

New Student Registration is for students who are NEW to the Park City School District or former students who are returning after having withdrawn from a district school.  Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1 to enroll in Kindergarten, and may not be older than 18 as of September 1 to enroll at Park City High School (per State law, no exceptions).  Please complete the online registration before contacting the school to complete your student’s enrollment.

These links are for NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENTS for the 2019-20 school year only.
New Student Registration for 2019-2020 – ENGLISH
New Student Registration for 2019-2020 – SPANISH
(DO NOT use these links if you are RISING to the next school level or you PRE-ENROLLED last spring–you are ALREADY ENROLLED.  Your school will provide you with a “snapcode” in August to complete the Returning Student Registration–see previous section.)

Required for New Student enrollment: Students will NOT start school until the online registration is complete AND the Registrar or School Secretary has received ALL required documents.  It is the parent’s responsibility to provide the school with the following documents at the time of enrollment.

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record (child must meet Utah’s immunization requirements)
  • Proof of Residency
  • Guardianship Papers (if parents are divorced or student is not living with a parent)
  • Unofficial transcript or most recent report card (secondary schools)

Contact the appropriate school to complete your New Student enrollment.  Individual schools will have other enrollment requirements.  See the school’s website for details.