Returning Student Registration

ALL returning students (already enrolled in the Park City School District) need to complete the Returning Student Registration process each school year.  This includes students staying in the same school building AND students rising to the next grade level in a new building.

(If you have a Kindergartener or a New Student starting this fall, and you already completed their online registration in the spring, you don’t need to do it again. Updated documents can be provided directly to your child’s school.)

Not Returning?  If your student will NOT be returning to the district in the fall, please notify the school, or the District Registrar.  Please include your student’s full name, the school and grade level they would have been in, and the name and location of their new school, if known.

Non-Residents:  If you moved outside the Park City School District boundary (map), and you want your student to stay enrolled in the Park City School District, you must be approved for open enrollment.  Please see our Open Enrollment Status page and refer to policy 10010 Student Enrollment for more information.  You should also contact the District Office at 435-645-5600 for the most up-to-date information.

If you have questions, please contact the District Registrar, Jossi Hurtado, at

Returning Student Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year

This is the school registration process for students who are currently enrolled in the Park City School District.

Step 1:  Complete the Returning Student online registration.

Have the following required documents prepared to upload** during the online registration:

    • Immunization Record or Exemption Documentation:  Some grade levels have additional requirements–see the Immunization Requirements page.  If the local school already has an up-to-date Certification of Immunization (Pink Card) on file, there is no need to upload it during registration.
    • Updated Custody Documentation, if applicable (see the Guardianship page).
    • Proof of Residency:  See the Proof of Residency page for a list of acceptable documents.
      • Your TWO proof of residency documents MUST INCLUDE:
        • The physical home address where the student and parent/legal guardian live (not a PO Box), and
        • The parent/legal guardian’s name (if divorced, it’s the primary custodial parent or the custodial parent with whom the student lives the most; legal guardians must be appointed by the U.S. court system), and
        • Be dated as appropriate for the type of document.

To access the online registration system, you will need the “Snapcode” for each of your students.  Snapcodes will be provided by the district via an email to the primary parent of record, or by mail.

    • The online registration for the 2020-21 school year is coming soon.

**If you don’t have the ability to scan and upload your documents, you will need to provide paper copies to your local school during their back-to-school registration in August.  Your registration is not complete until this is done!

NOTE: If the required documents cannot be provided or if you have questions or need assistance with the online registration, please contact the District Registrar at

Step 2:  Check your school’s website for any additional registration steps.

NOTE: Your school may not have their back-to-school information available on their website until August.

Park City High School (10-12) –
Treasure Mountain Junior High School (8-9) –
Ecker Hill Middle School (6-7) –
Jeremy Ranch Elementary School (K-5) –
McPolin Elementary School (K-5) –
Trailside Elementary School (K-5) –
Parley’s Park Elementary School (K-5) –

NOTE: Students are not officially registered until all documentation has been verified by the local school Registrar.

Frequently Asked Questions

I forgot my password and/or account email. What do I do?

Try the “Forgot Password” link first.  If that doesn’t work, contact the school’s Registrar or the District Registrar to reset your password.  (If you are a returning student, DO NOT use the New Student Registration–that is a different system.)

I am a returning student and have not received my Snapcode?

Contact the District Registrar and she can help you locate your Snapcode.  (DO NOT complete the New Student Registration if you don’t have your Snapcode.)

If I have more than one student in the district, do I need to do this for each child?

Yes.  You need to provide information that is specific for each child.  We recommend that you submit one child’s registration, and then start another.  Doing this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information to your other children’s forms, which will save you time.

Can I save the work I have done and return later to complete the forms?


What if I make a mistake?

If you would like to make a change, please edit your responses by selecting the form page you need to update, arrowing back or forward to the desired page, or selecting the “Edit” link when it is displayed.

Do I have to answer all the questions?

You must answer all items marked “required.”  You will not be able to submit if required fields have been omitted.

How do I know when I’m done?

Be sure to click the final “Submit” button at the very end.  If successful, it will say “Thank You for Submitting Your Registration.”  If you don’t get this message, or you cannot click the Submit button, go back and make sure you have answered all required questions.”

Can I go back and make changes on my child’s registration if I have already submitted?

No.  Once you have submitted your online form for a child, you will NOT be able to return to that child’s forms to make edits.  Any necessary changes must be submitted to the Registrar at the local school level.

How do I get help if I’m having technical difficulties?

For technical support, please email Jossi Hurtado, District Registrar, at

TODOS los estudiantes que regresan (aquellos que ya están inscritos en el Distrito Escolar de Park City) deben completar el proceso de Registro de Estudiantes que Regresan cada año escolar. Esto incluye a los estudiantes que se quedan en el mismo edificio escolar Y los estudiantes que suben al siguiente nivel de grado en un nuevo edificio.

¿No regresas?  Si su estudiante NO regresará al distrito en el otoño, notifique a la escuela, o al Registrador del Distrito. Incluya el nombre completo de su estudiante, la escuela y el nivel de grado en el que habría estado, y el nombre y la ubicación de su nueva escuela, si se conocen.

Si tiene preguntas sobre el registro de la escuela, comuníquese con el Registrador del Distrito, Jossi Hurtado, a

Registro de estudiantes que regresan para el año escolar 2020-2021

Este es el proceso de registro escolar para los estudiantes que actualmente están inscritos en el Distrito Escolar de Park City.

Paso 1: Complete el registro en línea del Estudiante que regresa.

Tenga los siguientes documentos requeridos preparados para cargar ** durante el registro en línea:

    • Registro de vacunas o documentación de exención: Algunos niveles de grado tienen requisitos adicionales; consulte la página de Requisitos de vacunas. Si la escuela local ya tiene un Certificado de Inmunización (Tarjeta Rosa) actualizado, no hay necesidad de cargarlo durante el registro.
    • Documentación de custodia actualizada, si corresponde (consulte la página de Custodia).
    • Prueba de residencia: consulte la página de Prueba de residencia para obtener una lista de los documentos aceptables.
      • Sus DOS documentos de prueba de residencia DEBEN INCLUIR:
        • La dirección física del hogar donde viven el estudiante y el padre/tutor legal (no un PO Box), y
        • el nombre del padre/tutor legal (si está divorciado, es el padre con custodia principal o el padre con custodia con quién vive más el estudiante; los tutores legales deben ser nombrados por el sistema judicial de los EE. UU.) y
        • tener la fecha apropiada para el tipo de documento.

Para acceder al sistema de registro en línea, necesitará el “Snapcode” para cada uno de sus estudiantes.  El distrito proporcionará Snapcodes a través de un correo electrónico al padre registrado, o por correo.

    • La inscripción en línea para el año escolar 2020-21 llegará pronto.

** Si no tiene la capacidad de escanear y cargar sus documentos, deberá proporcionar copias en papel a su escuela local durante su inscripción de regreso a la escuela en agosto.  ¡Su registro no estará completo hasta que se haga esto!

NOTA: Si no se pueden proporcionar los documentos requeridos o si tiene preguntas o necesita ayuda con el registro en línea, comuníquese con el Registrador del Distrito a

Paso 2: Consulte el sitio web de su escuela para ver los pasos adicionales de registro.

Es posible que la escuela no tenga su información de regreso a clases disponible en su sitio web hasta agosto.

Park City High School (10-12) –
Treasure Mountain Junior High School (8-9) –
Ecker Hill Middle School (6-7) –
Jeremy Ranch Elementary School (K-5) –
McPolin Elementary School (K-5) –
Trailside Elementary School (K-5) –
Parley’s Park Elementary School (K-5) –

NOTA: Los estudiantes no están registrados oficialmente hasta que toda la documentación haya sido verificada por el Registrador escolar local.

Preguntas frecuentes

Olvidé mi contraseña y/o correo electrónico de la cuenta. ¿Qué debo hacer?

Pruebe primero el enlace “Olvidé mi contraseña”. Si eso no funciona, comuníquese con el Registrador de la escuela o el Registrador del Distrito para restablecer su contraseña. (Si es un estudiante que regresa, NO use el registro de nuevo estudiante, ese es un sistema diferente).

¿Soy un estudiante que regresa y no he recibido mi Snapcode?

Póngase en contacto con el Registrador del Distrito y ella puede ayudarlo a localizar su Snapcode. (NO complete el registro de nuevo estudiante si no tiene su Snapcode).

Si tengo más de un estudiante en el distrito, ¿debo hacer esto por cada niño?

Si. Debe proporcionar información específica para cada niño. Le recomendamos que envíe el registro de un niño y luego comience otro. Hacer esto le permitirá “ajustar” la información familiar compartida a los formularios de sus otros hijos, lo que le ahorrará tiempo.

¿Puedo guardar el trabajo que hice y volver más tarde para completar los formularios?


¿Qué pasa si me equivoco?

Si desea realizar un cambio, edite sus respuestas seleccionando la página del formulario que necesita actualizar, desplazándose hacia atrás o hacia adelante a la página deseada, o seleccionando el enlace “Editar” cuando se muestre.

¿Tengo que responder todas las preguntas?

Debe responder a todos los elementos marcados como “obligatorios”. No podrá “Enviar” si los campos obligatorios se han omitido.

¿Cómo sé cuándo termino?

Asegúrese de hacer clic en el botón final “Enviar” al final. Si tiene éxito, dirá “Gracias por enviar su registro”. Si no recibe este mensaje, o no puede hacer clic en el botón Enviar, regrese y asegúrese de haber respondido todas las preguntas requeridas “.

¿Puedo regresar y hacer cambios en el registro de mi hijo si ya lo he enviado?

No. Una vez que haya enviado su formulario en línea para un niño, NO podrá regresar a los formularios de ese niño para realizar modificaciones. Cualquier cambio necesario debe enviarse al Registrador a nivel de la escuela local.

¿Cómo obtengo ayuda si tengo dificultades técnicas?

Para soporte técnico, envíe un correo electrónico a Jossi Hurtado, Registrador del Distrito, a