Park City School District


2014-15 Student Registration

Returning Student Registration

If your child attended school in the Park City School District this past year you will be using the Returning Student Registration form. Before you access the registration form you will need to have your child's registration code also referred to as the Snapcode. If you do not have a letter or email containing your child's code please contact the school to have it sent to you. You are encouraged to complete the registration prior to coming to the school for your child's registration time. If you do not have access to a computer please feel free to complete the registration at the school during registration. Returning students will also be required to provide Proof of Residency. These documents must be current (not more than 30 days old) and must match the address that is entered during registration.

This proof must be brought to the school on registration day in order for registration to be complete.

Please Note: If your child is attending pre school please do not use this link to register your students. You need to call Veronica Claridge to register. No pre school registrations will be accepted through this link.

New Student Registration

The New Student Registration Form is for students that are not currently enrolled in the Park City School District (new to the district or not enrolled at the end of last school year).

Students that are new to the Park City School District will use the New Student Registration Form. You must fill out all required information and submit at the end of the registration process or your registration will not be complete. If you registered your child during the Kindergarten Roundup then you have already completed this process.

Students will NOT start school until the Registrar or Administrative School Secretary has received ALL required documents. It is the parent's responsibility to provide us with copies of the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Proof of Residency
  • Guardianship Papers
  • Unofficial transcript or most recent report card (secondary schools only)
  • Other forms required by the enrolling school (see the school's website)

General Information

If you have questions about registering your child, please contact your school or the district office.

If you are a not a resident of Park City, and are interested in enrolling your child in the Park City School District, please refer to policy 10010 Student Enrollment for more information. You should also contact the District Office at 435-645-5600 for more information.