Staff Development Calendars
The following calendars show staff development events throughout the year.
Park City ESL Endorsement Program
The Park City School district in partnership with Northeastern Utah Educational Services and Southern Utah University offers a year long program for educators to earn their ESL Endorsement both on-site and through distance learning. If you are interested in this program, please review the welcome letter and calendar. For further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 435-659-4324.
- EESL 5300 Foundations of Bilingual/ESL Instruction 3.0 credits
- EESL 5310 Understanding Language Acquisition and Cognition 3.0 credits
- EESL 5340 Integrating Language Acquisition & Content Instruction 3.0 credits
- EESL 5330 Teaching ESL Learners 3.0 credits
- EESL 5320 Assessing ESL learners 3.0 credits
- EESL 5350 Involving Parents, Family & Community in ESL Education 3.0 credits
onTrack, the web-based program management system used by the Park City School District, provides you with a convenient means of keeping tabs on your professional development progress. At any time you can get up to date information on PCEYE Requirements, upcoming professional development opportunities, courses you've taken, personal announcements regarding your courses, technology assessments and individual growth plans.
Access to any Internet browser such as Netscape, Internet Explorer, or Safari, and your confidential user ID and password are the only tools you need. The link to onTrack is:
User IDs and passwords will be based on your CACTUS profile. The link to CACTUS by UEN and USOE is:
Please contact your building ETS if you do not have the necessary ID and password. After verifying that you are, indeed, working for PCSD, they will be happy to give you the requested information.