- Awesome Stories
- Go behind the scenes of famous historical turning points to give readers the fascinating and very human stories of people caught up in these events.
- The Big Wide World WebQuest
- Webquest activity for K-4 students.
- Education Place: Social Studies Center
- Theme-related extension activities, links to relevant web sites.
- Center for History and New Media
- A marvelously rich collection of fabulous resources. This web site represents a remarkable marriage of scholarship and technology.
- Cyberschoolbus: United Nations
- Cyberschoolbus is designed to provide teachers and students with information and teaching materials that pertain to international issues and the United Nations.
- HyperHistory Online
- An amazing creation of a single talented individual Andreas Nothiger. He has attemped to summarize and portray the history of the entire world from 1000 B.C.E. to the present day.
- Internet History Scourcebooks Project
- This is an excellent web site offering direct access to significant historical documents and primary sources, many of which can only be found here.
- The Learning Page ..Especially for Teachers
- A teacher's guide to the American Memory collections of the Library of Congress, the largest library in the world.