Begin Your Adventure in Park City School District
Are you someone who seeks new adventures? Park City School District may be just the adventure you are looking for. Not only do we offer some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the world, but our four seasons allow you endless recreation in our breath-taking outdoors. PCSD is within close driving distance to five national parks and 11 ski resorts, and a short drive from Salt Lake City. Perhaps the best adventure that awaits you is the chance to help educate some of Utah’s brightest and best students.
- Academic and technology coaches located at each school.
- Elementary media, music, counselors, and PE teachers provide daily planning time for teachers.
- Outstanding programs in science and mathematics.
- Actively developing opportunities for K-12 students in engineering and technology.
- Educating the whole child — safe, supported, engaged, challenged, and healthy.
- Preschool available at all elementary schools.
- Full-day kindergarten available for all students at each elementary school.
- An "Hour of Coding" initiative starting in kindergarten.
- Fine arts programs are some of the best in the state and are supported in all PCSD schools. Community Outreach Aides at each school.
- Park City Center for Advanced Professional Studies offers hands-on, innovative high school programs connecting students to businesses and mentors.
- Nearly 5,000 students attend Park City schools.
- We boast a 94% graduation rate — one of the highest rates in Utah and in the top 1 percent of the nation.
- Our students have access to rigorous dual immersion language programs in Spanish and French starting in first grade.