Park City School District Preschool
2018-19 Registration Information
Preschool registration for the 2018-19 school begins Feb. 12 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the District Office, 2700 Kearns Boulevard and Feb. 15 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at McPolin Elementary School.
Parents must complete a preschool registration packet (found below) and provide the student's birth certificate, immunization record, proof of residency. There is a $35 non-refundable registration fee.
Please contact Dena at 435-645-5600 ext.1443 for more information.
2018-2019 Preschool Calendar
2017-2018 Preschool Calendar
The following Preschool programs will be offered at all elementary schools in the Park City School District:
- Monday and Wednesday 8:15am - 11:15am
- Tuesday and Thursday 8:15am - 11:15am
- Monday through Thursday 8:15 am - 11:15 am
- Monday through Thursday 12:05 pm - 3:05 pm
- Full day program Monday through Thursday 8:15 am - 3:05 pm at McPolin Elementary and Parley's Park Elementary
Program space is limited and are for district residents only. Students must be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1.
Please contact Dena Housel at 435-645-5600 ext 1443 for more information.
- High school graduation rates
- Years of college completed
- Lifetime earned income
Thanks to $100,000 per year in partnership funding from the Park City Education Foundation, Park City School District is able to provide high-quality preschool education for 3- and 4-year olds. Learn more here!