Park City School District Preschool
Preschool registration for the 2016-2017 school year is open and on going. Parents can register their student at the Park City School District Office during regular business hours. Parents must complete a preschool registration packet as well as provide the student's birth certificate, immunization record, proof of residency and pay a $35 non-refundable registration fee.
Please contact Dena at 435-645-5600 ext 1443 for more information.
2016-2017 Preschool Calendar
The following Preschool programs will be offered at all Elementary schools in the Park City School District:
3 year old program:
- Monday and Wednesday 8:15am - 11:15am
- Tuesday and Thursday 8:15am - 11:15am
Afternoon sessions may be offered as an option depending on student enrollment.
4 year old program:
- Monday through Thursday 8:15 am - 11:15 am
- Monday through Thursday 12:05 pm - 3:05 pm
- Full day pilot program Monday through Thursday 8:15 am - 3:05 pm at McPolin Elementary and Parley's Park Elementary
Program space is limited and are for district residents only. Students must be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1.
Please contact Veronica Claridge at 435-645-5600 ext 1443 for more information.