In case of emergency with facilities or students, during weekend times or off school time, please contact Dr. Ember Conley at 435-659-7591.
Especially for Athletes / E4A
Thursday, November 3
Park City High School --> Main Gym
The Park City School District Athletic/Activities department will participate in Especially for Athletes, or E4A, a program which describes itself as "a movement designed to inspire athletes, and those with whom they associate, to maximize their athletic potential and to use their talent and social influence to assist and lift others."
Participation is voluntary, but all coaches and players are expected to attend an initial meeting on Thursday, November 3rd at 7 p.m. in the PCHS main gym. Parents are also encouraged to attend!
Resilience: Teaching Perseverance and Grit
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Resilience: Teaching Perseverance and Grit panel moderated by KPCW's Renai Bodley
- Glenn E. Richardson: Ph.D., Professor and Co-Director of Graduate Studies Department of Health Promotion and Education University of Utah
- Tracy Sjostrom: M.Ed., Experienced principal, behavior specialist, special educator, yoga and mindfulness-based stress reduction instructor, improv coach and mother of four
- Fatima Doman: CEO of Authentic Strengths Advantage, Author, Columbia University Certified Positive Psychology Coach
- Eric Tadehara: LCSW, MPA, Program Administrator for Children, Youth, and Family Services, Utah Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Liz Cantlebary: Senior at Park City High School; passionate about helping others, but has recently found her voice in social advocacy through various clubs, classes, and Teen Council.
- Abi Kretschmar: Senior at PCHS; passionate about social justice and works with Teen Council to advocate for sexual health in her communities.
Links mentioned in panel discussion:
Jeans & Lattes Schedule (October - December)
October 28: Dr. Conley will not be in attendance but we will still meet for Jeans & Lattes
Jeans & Lattes is a way for you to have time to talk with Superintendent Conley in an informal, small group setting. We meet most Fridays from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. at Hugo Coffee Roasters (Kimball Junction location), in the conference table area. Thank you to the Park City Chamber for donating the space for us to use!
Here is the schedule through December:
- October 28: Dr. Conley will NOT be in attendance but we will still meet
- November 4: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- November 11: Dr. Conley will not be in attendance; group will still meet
- November 18: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- November 25: NO JEANS & LATTES --> Thanksgiving break!
- December 2: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- December 9: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- December 16: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- December 23: NO JEANS & LATTES --> winter break!
- December 30: NO JEANS & LATTES --> winter break!
Health Link: Making Sure Families Are Connected With Available Resources
This Health Questionnaire is a tool to link families: students and parents with local health and immigration services.
The survey, which takes just one or two minutes, can link you with resources for the following:
- Free health services
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental care
- Mental health care
- Immigration information
If you fill the form out and do not hear from anyone regarding the forms within 30 days, please call the People’s Health Clinic at 435-333-1850.
Asegurándonos que familias estén conectadas con recursos disponibles Este Cuestionario de Salud una forma de conectar a las familias, estudiantes, y padres con los servicios locales de salud e inmigración.
La encuesta, que sólo toma uno o dos minutos, puede ponerlo en contacto con recursos para lo siguiente:
● Servicios de salud gratuitos
● Seguro médico
● Cuidado dental y de la visión
● Atención de salud mental
● Información de inmigración
Si rellena el formulario y nadie hace contacto con usted dentro 30 días, por favor llame a People’s Health Clinic al 435-333-1850
Parents and community:
We have provided a few resources to provide support for you as you work to help your children.
Please visit this page: www.pcschools.us/index.php?page=137 and look for the items under Crisis Intervention.
We will continue to provide as much on-site support as is needed in the coming days and weeks.
Welcome to Park City School District!
2016-2017 new student registration is now open. If you are new to Park City School District or were not an active student at the end of last school year, please complete the new student online registration by clicking on the link below. Your child must be 5 on or before September 01, 2016 before you can enroll them in Kindergarten. There are no exceptions to this as it is State law.
Once you have completed the online registration you need to bring the necessary documentation to your child’s school to complete process of registration.
New Student Registration 2016-2017
¡Bienvenido Park City School District!
2016-2017 registro escolar está abierto. Si eres nuevo a Park City School District o carecían de un alumno activo a finales del año pasado, por favor complete el registro en línea de estudiantes nuevos haciendo clic en el enlace de más abajo. Su hijo debe ser de 5 en o antes del 01 de septiembre de 2016 antes les puede inscribirse en el Kinder. No hay excepciones a esto ya que es ley del estado.
Una vez haya completado el registro en línea usted necesita traer la documentación necesaria para su hijo de escuela para completar el proceso de registro.
New Student Registration 2016-2017 - Spanish
Links to results from What Counts meetings and post-bond surveys are now available.
Click on "Community Feedback" on the right side of this page. The information is also available through this link:
A number of decisions about what to do next, based on the information gathered in the meetings and surveys, will be made in an all-day Board of Education work session scheduled for March 15.
We always want to hear from you and encourage you to contact us at any time. Please reach out to Community Relations Specialist Molly Miller with comments, questions or concerns: email@example.com.