Park City Board of Education
Meetings are held at the Park City School District Office, 2700 Kearns Boulevard, Park City, UT 84060.
Public Comment will begin at 5:30 p.m. during Regular Session meetings.
- Additional information (including past meeting agendas): www.boarddocs.com/ut/pcsd/Board.nsf/public
- Board members: Board Member Access
All meetings are at the District Office unless otherwise noted. Work sessions begin at 9:00 a.m. Regular sessions start with a closed session at 3:00 pm, then an open regular session at 4:00 pm. Click on any agenda item below for more information.
Board Meeting Dates
Regular Session 4:00 P.M.
1. Closed Session
2. Consent Calendar
3. Monthly Reports
- 5.01 Out of State Travel
- 5.02 Professional Development Roll Out Plan 2013-2014
- 5.03 School Filter List Review
- 5.04 Human Sexuality Review
- 6.01 Out of State Travel
- 6.02 Insurance Committee Recommendation
- 6.03 School Wide Dual Immersion at McPolin Elementary School
- 6.04 Bear Hollow Property
7. Public Comment
8. Policies for Discussion
9. Policies for Posting
- 9.01 Policy 7110 Resignations
- 9.02 Policy 9027 Child Nutrition Policies and Procedures
- 9.03 9045 District Athletic Academic Travel
- 9.04 Policy 10010 Student Enrollment
- 9.05 11010 Property Rental
10. Policies for Adoption
11. Policies for Retirement
- 11.01 Policy 3015 Administrative Regulations and Dissemination
- 11.02 Policy 7115 Early Retirement Service Credit
12. Future Agenda Items
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Tom Van Gorder at 435-615-0232, at least three working days prior to the meeting.