Additional Community Programs
Here are some other programs related to PCSD Community Education.
- Park City Performing Arts Foundation: 655-3114, or see their web site: www.ecclescenter.org
- CPR classes through the Summit County Fire Department: call 649-6706
- For help with low-cost housing: Mountainlands Community Housing Trust: 615-7190 or www.housinghelp.org.
- Legal help with immigration issues is available by contacting Holy Cross Ministries at 801-908-0293 ext. 35.
- Translation, English to Spanish: Contact Alma with Holy Cross Ministries at 435-654-2589
If you'd like your organization listed here, contact Todd Klarich at 435-615-0216.
Adult Employment Services and Job Training
The Department of Workforce Services is located at 1846 Prospector, and is open Monday and Wednesday from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. it provides a wide range of information and help for people seeking jobs, including free help with resume preparation and job searching. They also provide supportive services including: financial, food stamps, medical, childcare, and training. See www.jobs.utah.gov for more information, or call 649-8451 for Park City information.
The Heber office is located at 69 North 600 West. They are open Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. call 866-272-5747 or 654-6520 for more information.
Health information is available at the Summit County Health Department at 615-3910 or at the People's Health Clinic at 615-7822. Information is also available at Valley Mental Health at 649-9079.
First Aide and CPR classes are available through the Summit County Fire Department.
Women's shelter and domestic violence prevention: peace House, 647-9161