Additional Community Programs
Here are some other programs related to PCSD Community Education.
- Park City Performing Arts Foundation: 435-655-3114, or see their web site: www.ecclescenter.org
- CPR classes through the Summit County Fire Department: call 435-649-6706
- For help with low-cost housing: Mountainlands Community Housing Trust: 435-647-9719 or www.housinghelp.org.
- Legal help with immigration issues is available by contacting Holy Cross Ministries at 801-908-0293 ext. 35.
- Translation, English to Spanish: Contact Alma with Holy Cross Ministries at 435-654-2589
If you'd like your organization listed here, contact Todd Klarich at 435-615-0216.
Adult Employment Services and Job Training
The Department of Workforce Services is located at 1846 Prospector, and is open Monday and Wednesday from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. it provides a wide range of information and help for people seeking jobs, including free help with resume preparation and job searching. They also provide supportive services including: financial, food stamps, medical, childcare, and training. See www.jobs.utah.gov for more information, or call 435-649-8451 for Park City information.
The Heber office is located at 69 North 600 West. They are open Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Call 866-272-5747 or 435-654-6520 for more information.
Health information is available at the Summit County Health Department at 435-615-3910 or at the People's Health Clinic at 435-615-7822. Information is also available at Valley Mental Health at 435-649-9079.
First Aide and CPR classes are available through the Summit County Fire Department.
Women's shelter and domestic violence prevention: peace House, 435-647-9161
Promise Partnerships/United Way
If you are in need of FREE or REDUCED-cost HEALTH service please complete the form below. The services include: general health care, medical insurance that you or your students might be eligible for, vision or dental care, and immigration questions. You will be contacted by our local health clinic, The People’s Health Clinic, within a month of completing this form. If you have not heard from someone to set up an appointment, please call the clinic and explain you completed a form and need to set up some appointments.