High School Completion
Complete a high school diploma in the adult education program. Anyone, age 18 and over, whose high school class has graduated, can work toward a Park City School District diploma. We also have a G.E.D. test preparation program. This is an open-entry program, so you can start at any time. Register any class night at the Learning Center. For details about the G.E.D. test and adult education in Utah, check out the web sites listed below.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 5 - 8 pm, starts Sept. 4, right after Labor Day
- Summer schedule: June 10 - July 17: Monday and Wednesday, 4 - 8 pm
- $40 registration fee
- Statewide GED information
Contact Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 for more information.
Adult E.S.L. (English as a Second Language)
This program is for adults who need to learn English. Register at the class -- come at 6:15 pm; no pre-registration required. Everyone is welcome to register and learn English in this program. Call Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 for details.
- Monday and Wednesday 6:30 - 8:45 pm, begins September 5
- The Monday/Wednesday program ends on June 5. The program will start again after Labor Day.
- An on-line program is available year round. Contact Judy Tukuafu to learn more.
- $30 registration fee
- Location: Treasure Mountain Junior High
This program is open to permanent residents of Park City. Guests and visitors to Park City are not eligible to enroll. Contact Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 for more information.
For more information about E.S.L. please contact Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216.
Workshops are offered on Thursday evenings/Saturday mornings in the following areas: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other programs. Register with PCSD Community Education.