High School Completion
Start date for this fall is September 2
Get your diploma or prepare to pass the GED test. The program is for people who did not finish high school, who are 18 years of age or older, and whose high school class has graduated. We open on September 3.
Adult High School is on MONDAY, TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY nights in the Park City Learning Center (2400 Kearns Blvd, by McPolin Elementary).
- The program is from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Registration is on Mondays.
- The cost of the program is $40.
- Enter at the BACK of the school.
- Just come to the school and register in person. Bring an ID that shows your current address and $40 cash or check.
We also have an on-line program where you can work from home after you have completed 12 hours at school.
Prepare for the new 2014 GED test. We have all the materials needed to prepare to take this newly revised exam. The school is open on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights from 5 - 8 pm. Specific instruction with test taking skills, essay writing, and tutoring for the GED is available on Tuesday nights, and you can work on the program any night at school and at home. Same location, days, and registration fee as High School Completion.
The Pre-GED/Skill Review program is for students who need more help to build the skills to take the GED test. Classes are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Once you register for the program, you'll be assigned classes to help you build the foundation needed for the GED test. Once you build your foundation, you move on to the GED Preparation program. Work on school skills at the program and at home. Same location, days and registration fees at High School Completion.
The GED and Pre-GED programs cost $40/year. Call Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also just come to the Learning Center and enroll!
Adult E.S.L. (English as a Second Language)
Classes run for approx. 3 months
Registration and classes are at Treasure Mountain Junior High School.
- Winter registration is held on any of these nights: January 20, 21, 26, 27, 28 at 6 pm
- Classes start on February 2
- Last day to register for winter is February 4
- Winter registration: in January, with classes starting on February 2 -- classes are February 2 through the end of April
- This program is for permanent residents of Utah (people who live here year-round)
- Classes are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
- The fee is $40 per term
- Class time is 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Open to residents of Utah
- Free child care provided, age 3 and up
- Beginning through intermediate levels
2530 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT
This program is open to permanent residents of Utah. Non Utah residents (e.g. people here on work or visitor visas) may enroll in the program at a cost of $250 for the 10-week class.
Contact Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 for more information.
Workshops are offered throughout the year. Check the Compass publication, Leisure Learning , for courses offered each term, and also see the many on-line programs through Ed2Go in the Compass. Register with PCSD Community Education.