High School Completion and GED Preparation
New Location! Now at PCHS -- enter on the west side of the school by the stadium
Adult High School and GED prep starts on September 1
Get your diploma or prepare to pass the GED test. The program is for people who did not finish high school, who are 18 years of age or older, and whose high school class has graduated. This is an on-going program. You can register throughout the year.
Adult High School is on MONDAY and WEDNESDAY nights at Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd.
- June 6 - 29, Monday and Wednesday from 4:00 - 7:30 pm
- Closed June 30 - September 5, reopens on September 6
- The cost of the program is $40 per year
- Enter on the west side of the school by the stadium. The program is held in the PCCAPS/Media Center room, look for the signs in the building.
- Just come to the school and register in person. Bring an ID that shows your current address and $40 cash or check.
We also have an on-line program where you can work from home after you have completed 12 hours at school.
Prepare for the new 2014 GED test. We have all the materials needed to prepare to take this newly revised exam. Specific instruction with test taking skills, essay writing, and tutoring for the GED is available and you can work on the program any night at school and also at home. It is the same location, days, and registration fee as High School Completion.
The Pre-GED/Skill Review program is for students who need more help to build the skills to take the GED test. Once you build your foundation, you move on to the GED Preparation program. Work on school skills at the program and at home. It is the same location, days and registration fees at High School Completion.
Call Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 or email email@example.com for more information. You can also just come to Park City High School, the same location as the other GED program, and enroll!
GED Preparation in SPANISH
The GED in Spanish class is now finished. If you need information about the next class, call Judy at 615-0216.
Adult E.S.L. (English as a Second Language)
The ESL classes end in May and begin again in September. Check the Good Neighbor page for one-on-one tutoring help
- Classes are held on Monday and Wednesday nights
- Come to the Learning Center to register in person
- Classes start in September and end in November. The winter session starts in February
- Class time is 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- This program is for permanent residents of Utah (people who live here year-round)
- The fee is $40 for Utah residents
- Other ESL learning options will be announced later this fall
2400 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT
This program is open to permanent residents of Utah. Non Utah residents (e.g. people here on work or visitor visas) may enroll in the program at a cost of $250).
Contact Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 for more information.
Workshops are offered throughout the year. Check the Compass publication, Leisure Learning , for courses offered each term, and also see the many on-line programs through Ed2Go in the Compass. Register with PCSD Community Education.