High School Completion
Start date for this fall is September 3
Get your diploma or prepare to pass the GED test. The program is for people who did not finish high school, who are 18 years of age or older, and whose high school class has graduated. We open on September 3.
- Adult High School is on MONDAY, TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY nights in the Park City Learning Center (2400 Kearns Blvd, by McPolin Elementary).
- The program is from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Registration is ONLY on Mondays.
- The cost of the program is $40.
- Enter at the BACK of the school.
We also have an on-line program where you can work from home after you have completed 12 hours at school.
You can enroll now and be ready to start the program in January. Register any Monday night.
Prepare for the new 2014 GED test. We have all the materials needed to prepare to take this newly revised exam. The school is open on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights from 5 - 8 pm. Specific instruction with test taking skills, essay writing, and tutoring for the GED is available on Tuesday nights, starting January 7.
The Pre-GED/Skill Review program is for students who need more help to build the skills to take the GED test. Classes are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Once you register for the program, you'll be assigned classes to help you build the foundation needed for the GED test. Once you build your foundation, you move on to the GED Preparation program. Register any Monday night.
The GED and Pre-GED programs cost $40/year. Call Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also just come to the Learning Center and enroll!
Adult E.S.L. (English as a Second Language)
Fall, Winter and Spring terms
Start in September or January or March
Register in September, January, and March only
Classes run for approx. 3 months
- Monday and Wednesday nights
- $30 registration per term*
- 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Open to residents of Utah**
- Free child care provided
- Beginning through Intermediate levels
- January registration: Jan. 6, 8, 13, 15. Class starts 1/13
- March registration: Mar. 24, 26, 31, April 2. Class starts 3/31
2530 Kearns Blvd.
Park City, UT
This program is open to permanent residents of Utah. Non Utah residents (e.g. people here on work or visitor visas) may enroll in the program at a cost of $250 for the 10-week class.
Contact Judy Tukuafu at 435-615-0216 for more information.
Workshops are offered on Thursday evenings/Saturday mornings in the following areas: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other programs. Register with PCSD Community Education.