Welcome to PTA!
Please see our 2022-2023 PTA-Welcome letter / JuntaEjecutiva de PTA
The PPES-PTA is a volunteer organization made up of parents, teachers, administrators, and support staff who are dedicated to the successful education of our children. The PTA works hard to help make the school year enjoyable and exciting for students, teachers, and parents. This year, we’re offering many of the same programs as in previous years, with a focus on simplifying and streamlining programs to ensure your time and donations are well spent.
PTA Meetings Zoom Link
Join Zoom Meeting
What does PTA do?
Last year, the PTA organized over fifteen events including the Falcon Fun Run, The Green House, MakerSpace, Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Teacher Appreciation, RWE Exchange, and the Used Book Fair. The Fall Fun Run raised over $40,000 last year which provided funding for many enrichment activities like language arts materials, STEM enrichment curriculum, playground equipment, and educational programs.
What can I do?
1. Join PTA! /La membresía de PTA de la Escuela Primaria Parley’s Park.
Pay a membership fee of $35 to support projects for the school year.
2. Join our email newsletter list. You will receive a newsletter each week. Also, “like us” on Facebook.
3. Link your Smith’s card and Amazon Smiles account to Parley’s Park Elementary.
4. Come to PTA meetings. Share ideas and stay in the know.
5. Volunteer. Send an email to ParleysPTA@gmail.com and we’ll contact you with volunteer opportunities.