• PayPams Online School Meal Payment System

    PayPams Online School Meal Payment System School breakfast and lunch account information is operated through a computerized program called PayPams. The PCSD does offer cash transactions in its cafeterias. The system is accessed by the 5-digit student ID number issued by the PCSD. This number will be used to transact business at our cafeteria’s Point-Of-Sale (POS) system. This number should be kept confidential. The Child Nutrition Program is not liable if another student
    uses this number.

    You can fund your accounts in several ways:

    • In our Elementary Schools, parents can bring cash or checks to their school’s front office to add funds to the student’s account. In our Secondary Schools, students can bring cash or checks to the cashier (POS) during meal service to fund their account.
    • PCSD also provides an online prepayment system for parents to fund their students account. Please visit the website listed below to set up your account. It is a great and easy way to pay for your students meals in advance, monitor your
      students account balance, set up notifications, and ensure they can enjoy the meals provided at the school each day without interruption. It is recommended you use this free service to manage your students account. It cost nothing to setup and you can still pay for meals at the school level.
      Click here to go to paypams.com.
  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.