Meal Fees and F&R Meal Applications
Location Meal Fee Time Elementary Schools Breakfast $1.75 7:40 – 7:55 am Lunch $2.90 Ecker Hill Breakfast $1.75 8:15 – 8:50 am Lunch $2.90 Treasure Mountain Breakfast $1.90 7:00 – 7:25 am Lunch $3.40 Park City High School Breakfast $1.90 Lunch $3.40 Adult (Parents, Administration, and Faculty) Breakfast $2.50 Lunch $4.25 Student Guest Lunch $3.75 Milk Price for students who bring cold lunch $0.65 Reduced Price Meals Breakfast $0.30 Lunch $0.40
Please note the following:
- It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that their child has money in their meal account. Parents may use the child nutrition services on-line payment system to prepay for lunches for a minimal fee.
- Students in elementary school, in an emergency situation, may be allowed to charge a lunch with the exception that all charges will be paid in full.
- Students in grades sixth through twelve will not be allowed to charge lunches. They may pre-pay on the lunch line.
- School staff and visiting adults will not be allowed to charge.
Free and Reduced Price School Lunch
Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals:
- Application in English / Spanish
- Letter to Parents English / Spanish
- Application Instructions English / Spanish
- Form Consent to Share Info English / Spanish
Free and Reduced Applications in 33 Languages: http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/Application/translatedapps.html
Non-Discrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call, toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). TDD users can contact USDA through local relay or the Federal Relay at (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866)377-8642 (relay voice users). The Park City School District-Child Nutrition Department is an equal opportunity provider and employer.