Meal Fees and F&R Meal Applications
Location Meal Fee Time Elementary Schools Breakfast $1.75 7:40 – 7:55 am Lunch $2.90 Ecker Hill Breakfast $1.75 8:15 – 8:50 am Lunch $2.90 Treasure Mountain Breakfast $1.90 7:00 – 7:25 am Lunch $3.40 Park City High School Breakfast $1.90 Lunch $3.40 Adult (Parents, Administration, and Faculty) Breakfast $2.50 Lunch $4.75 Student Guest Lunch $3.75 Milk Price for students who bring cold lunch $0.65 Reduced Price Meals Breakfast $0.30 Lunch $0.40
Please note the following:
- It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that their child has money in their meal account. Parents may use the child nutrition services on-line payment system to prepay for lunches for a minimal fee.
- Students in elementary school, in an emergency situation, may be allowed to charge a lunch with the exception that all charges will be paid in full.
- Students in grades sixth through twelve will not be allowed to charge lunches. They may pre-pay on the lunch line.
- School staff and visiting adults will not be allowed to charge.
Policy 9027, Food Service Policies and Procedures
Free and Reduced Price School Lunch
Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals:
- Application in English / Spanish
- Letter to Parents English / Spanish
- Application Instructions English / Spanish
- Form Consent to Share Info English / Spanish
Free and Reduced Applications in 33 Languages: http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/Application/translatedapps.html