• Child Nutrition – Policy 9027 – Amended


    1. Withdrawn students – for any student who has withdrawn from school a written request must be submitted to the Child Nutrition Director for a refund of any money remaining in their account. An email request is acceptable.
    2. Unused Funds – Students who are graduating or leaving the district should contact their school office for meal account balances and to request a refund. Any unused balance can also be transferred to a siblings account upon request. All funds must be requested within one year. Unclaimed funds will then become the property of the Park City School District Child Nutrition Department.

    Refund forms are located here.

    Please return completed forms to the front office, cafeteria or mail/fax (435-645-5608) to the District Office. An email request is also acceptable — please send requests to childnutrition@pcschools.us.

    All refunds will be processed after the school year ends.

    Policy 9027, Food Service Policies and Procedures