Parents now have the option to securely download their student's state assessment results from the PowerSchool parent portal. We have this option available for the following state assessments, starting with the Spring 2022 results:
- Utah RISE (grades 3 - 8)
- Utah Aspire Plus (grades 9 - 10)
To download your student's results:
1. Log into the PowerSchool parent portal.
If you have trouble logging in to the PowerSchool portal, please contact your school's front office.
2. Click on the "PLS Vault Documents" link on the left side of the screen
3. Select the "Assessment" folder
4. Click on the file you want to see, and then click the "Download" button to download the file.