Safe & Healthy
- Overloaded and Underprepared” by Researchers Denise Pope, Maureen Brown, and Sarah Miles
- “Authentic Strengths” by International Author and Life Coach, Fatima Doman
Promise Partnerships/United Way
If you are in need of FREE or REDUCED-cost HEALTH service please complete the form below. The services include: general health care, medical insurance that you or your students might be eligible for, vision or dental care, and immigration questions. You will be contacted by our local health clinic, The People’s Health Clinic, within a month of completing this form. If you have not heard from someone to set up an appointment, please call the clinic and explain you completed a form and need to set up some appointments.
- Communities That Care
- Executive Director for Summit County Communities that Care, Mary Christa Smith
- The principles of school emergency management planning.
- A process for developing, implementing, and continually refining a school EOP with community partners (e.g., first responders and emergency management personnel) at the school building level.
- A discussion of the form, function, and content of school EOPs.
- Additional information on the critical operational functions and courses of action developed to carry them out that schools should address in developing a comprehensive, high-quality school EOP.
- Additional information on the courses of action unique to particular threats and hazards.
- Standard Response Protocol: http://iloveuguys.org
- Article in National School Administrators Magazine
- Presentation – “Pink, Not My Favorite Color”
- Ace Inventory
- Opioid Statistics
Films of Interest
- Standard Response Protocol
- Chasing The Dragon
- Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope – Trailer
- Park City High School’s student produced “Unity”