The Park City Aquatic Center is open with modified restrictions to our programming as noted below.
- Water Aerobics
- Some classes are running, please see our schedule below for current class availability
- Lap Swimming – By Reservation Only at pcac.skedda.com
- up to 60-minute slots available each hour
- Each lane will allow for one swimmer.
- Open Plunge/Playtime
- Canceled for the winter/spring season
- Swim Lessons
- Canceled for the winter/spring season – See pcswimschool.com for information
- Youth Swim Team
- Running – See parkcityswim.net
- Youth Water Polo Team
- Running – See parkcitywaterpolo.com
While the Aquatic Center will remain open, face coverings will be required at all times while not lap swimming.
This includes sitting in the hot tub, exercising in the shallow pool and in the locker rooms. We understand that
this requirement goes beyond the Governor’s Order but have made the internal decision to make mandatory
face coverings throughout the facility out of an abundance of caution.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate these times. Park City Aquatic Center
urges all participants and citizens to continue to follow all Governor and Health Department mandates.
Please reference our daily schedule below for available program times.
Park City Swim School Lesson Curriculum
Many programs and activities are happening at the Park City Schools Aquatic Center, located at Ecker Hill Middle School. Some of these activities include:
Josh Dukes — Aquatic Center Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 435-645-5617
- Address: 2465 West Kilby Road, Park City, UT 84098
Mike Werner — Head PCS Coach
Serena Reynolds — Assistant PCS Coach