The Business Services Department oversees all financial aspects of the District. Services include budgeting, accounting, auditing, purchasing, accounts payable, and more.
|Todd Hauber||Business Administratoremail@example.com||435-645-5600 ext. 1426|
|Angie Nelson||Financefirstname.lastname@example.org||435-645-5600 ext. 1440|
|Gary Spencer||Purchasing Agentemail@example.com||435-645-5600 ext. 1428|
|Julie Haws||Accounts Payablefirstname.lastname@example.org||435-615-0233|
All reports are as of the end of the relevant fiscal year. The fiscal year for the Park City School District is July 1 – June 30.
The following links are to education-realted data hosted by outside organizations. These are provided as a resource; the Park City School District is not responsible for the contents of these sites.
- Governor’s Office of Planning and Budget, Demographics and Economic Analysis
- Overview of Public Elementary and Secondary Students, Staff, Schools, School Districts, Revenues, and Expenditures: School Year 2004-05 and Fiscal Year 2004
- US Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics
- Utah State Legislature
- Utah State Office of Education, Statistics and Finance
- US Census Bureau Education Finances Report
- School Finance Video