PayPams Online School Meal Payment System

Parents and Guardians — we will no longer be using MySchoolBucks to receive online payments for school meals. We are excited to announce that we will now be working with a company called PayPams. Please visit the website listed below to set up your account. It is a great and easy way to pay for your students meals in advance, so they can enjoy the meals provided at the school each day. Fliers and tips on how to sign up are located at your school’s front office.

Child Nutrition – Policy 9027 – Amended


  1. Withdrawn students – for any student who has withdrawn from school a written request must be submitted to the Child Nutrition Director for a refund of any money remaining in their account. An email request is acceptable.
  2. Unused Funds – Students who are graduating or leaving the district should contact their school office for meal account balances and to request a refund. Any unused balance can also be transferred to a siblings account upon request. All funds must be requested within one year. Unclaimed funds will then become the property of the Park City School District Child Nutrition Department.

Refund forms are located at the school office, cafeteria or district website.

Please return completed forms to the front office, cafeteria or mail/fax (435-645-5608) to the District Office. An email request is also acceptable — please send requests to

All refunds will be processed after the school year ends.

Thank you!

Child Nutrition

Refund/Transfer of funds to sibling request form

Please note that your child’s lunch balance will transfer to the next school year; however, if you would like a refund or transfer funds between siblings, please fill out the form below and send to the school office.

Breakfast and lunch are served as part of the total educational program in the Park City School District. Numerous studies have shown a positive relationship between good eating practices and learning in school.

Currently, all school meals in the Park City School District are being analyzed for nutrient content to ensure the Federal Dietary Guidelines for children are being met. Due to the recent changes in the Dietary Guidelines to increase whole grains, fruit and vegetables, we will be offering more whole grain products to complement the variety of fresh fruits and vegetables already being offered.

School breakfast and lunch account information is operated through a computerized program called PayPams. The ID number for this system is the student ID number issued by the PCSD. This number should be kept confidential. The school breakfast/lunch program is not liable if another student uses this number.

Menus are located on the Park City School District website.

At the secondary school level, (EHIS, TMIS and PCHS) charging is not allowed. At the elementary level, a child may charge on an emergency basis only. It is highly recommended that you prepay into your child’s lunch account.

The PCSD on-line payment system is located at

We appreciate your support of the Child Nutrition Program. Throughout the year there will be changes, as we continually strive to enhance the program. If you would like further information, please contact the Child Nutrition Department at 435-615-0204.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.