Skip To Main Content
Park City School District


Child Nutrition – Policy 9027 – Amended


Refund forms are located here.

Please return completed forms to the front office, cafeteria or mail/fax (435-645-5608) to the District Office. An email request is also acceptable — please send requests to

All refunds will be processed after the school year ends.

Policy 9027, Food Service Policies and Procedures

  1. Withdrawn students – for any student who has withdrawn from school a written request must be submitted to the Child Nutrition Director for a refund of any money remaining in their account. An email request is acceptable.
  2. Unused Funds – Students who are graduating or leaving the district should contact their school office for meal account balances and to request a refund. Any unused balance can also be transferred to a siblings account upon request. All funds must be requested within one year. Unclaimed funds will then become the property of the Park City School District Child Nutrition Department.

Wellness – Policy 9025

Policy 9025, Wellness Policy