Assessment and Evaluation Staff
- Andrew Frink – Director of Technology and Assessment
- Caitlin O’Connor – Educational Statistician
- Tricia Jackson – Online Learning Administrator
- Zac Giffel – Database Administrator
- Hayden Webb – Online Testing Technical Liaison
Assessments play an important role in preparing students for the future. Beginning in April, students in grades 3-8 throughout Utah will take the RISE standards assessment test. RISE will offer a baseline for student learning, while ensuring that student growth and proficiency reflect what a student knows and can do.
Students in grades 9 and 10 will participate in the Utah Aspire Plus, a high school assessment that provide a predictive score for their college readiness assessment (ACT).
More information and practice tests are available at: https://utahrise.org/
More information and practice tests are available at: http://utah.pearsonaccessnext.com/