New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment is for students who are NOT currently enrolled in the Park City School District, including:
1.  Students who just moved to Park City.
2.  Students who already live in Park City but will be attending a PCSD school for the first time.
3.  Former PCSD students who are re-enrolling after having withdrawn from PCSD.

If you have further questions, please contact the District Registrar, Jossi Hurtado, at


If you are not a Park City School District resident (boundary map), and you are interested in enrolling your child in a Park City School District school, you will need to apply for an out of boundary exemption and be approved through the open enrollment process. Please see our Open Enrollment Status page and refer to policy 10010 Student Enrollment for more information.  Please contact Lorie Pearce,  for the most up-to-date information.


Do not use the links below to enroll your child for Preschool.  Please see the Preschool page for more information, or contact Dena Housel at the District Office, 435-645-5600 ext. 1443 or

Charter School Students Enrolling in the District

If you currently live within the PCSD boundary, and your student is now attending a local charter school (Weilenmann School of Discovery or the Winter Sports School), and you would like them to enroll in the Park City School District, you must notify PCSD in writing no later than June 30 of your intention to enroll your student.  After June 30, you must submit an Open Enrollment Form to PCSD District Office before enrolling.  Contact Lorie Pearce at 435-645-5600 ext. 1425, if you have questions.

New Student Enrollment Process

This is the enrollment process for students who are NOT currently enrolled in the Park City School District.

Step 1:  Gather required documents.

Have the following required documents prepared to upload during the online process:

    1. Age Verification Documentation:  Birth Certificate (certified copy)
    2. Immunization Record or Exemption Documentation:  See the Immunization Requirements page.
    3. Custody Documentation (if parents are divorced or child is not living with a parent–see Guardianship).
    4. Completed Vision Screen Form. VISION SCREENING CERTIFICATE (Required for kindergarteners)
    5. Proof of Residency:  See the Proof of Residency policy for a list of acceptable documents (“resident” is an individual who is in the state for other than a temporary or transitory purpose).
      • THREE proof of residency documents MUST INCLUDE:
        • The physical home address where the student and parent/legal guardian live (not a PO Box), and
        • The parent/legal guardian’s name (if divorced, it’s the primary custodial parent or the custodial parent with whom the student lives the most; legal guardians must be appointed by the U.S. court system), and
        • Be dated as appropriate for the type of document.
    6. Unofficial Copy of Student’s Transcript:  Required for students enrolling in grades 8-12 (TMJH and PCHS).  High school transcripts must include all credits completed in grades 9-12 to date.  Parents are responsible for providing this AT THE TIME of enrollment–this is required for class placements.  Park City schools will request official records from the previous school AFTER the student is enrolled.
    7. Copy of Current Grades and School Withdrawal Form:  Required for students enrolling in grades 8-12, if transferring during the school year.  The withdrawal form should show the date the student withdrew from their previous school, and the student’s classes and grades at the time of their withdrawal.

NOTE: If the required documents cannot be provided or if you have questions or need assistance with the online enrollment process, please contact the District Registrar at

Step 2:  Complete online enrollment.

If you need assistance or would like to set up an appointment, please email Jossi Hurtado at

If you need to enroll a new student for the current school year (2021-22), please send a email to our registrar at

Step 3:  Check your school’s website for additional enrollment steps.

Some schools require additional documents and/or appointments before the student’s enrollment is complete.  On the school’s website, look for their New Student Enrollment or Registration page in the “Registration” menu.

Park City High School (10-12) –
Treasure Mountain Junior High School (8-9) –
Ecker Hill Middle School (6-7) –
Jeremy Ranch Elementary School (K-5) –
McPolin Elementary School (K-5) –
Trailside Elementary School (K-5) –
Parley’s Park Elementary School (K-5) –

NOTE: Students are not officially enrolled until all documentation has been verified by the local school Registrar.

ENROLLMENT School Open Enrollment 21-22 McPolin

Optional Student Insurance Information

The safety of our students is of critical importance to all of us and we want to protect them from injury. Even so, accidents do happen (at school and elsewhere) and required medical care can be expensive. Please know that your school does not assume responsibility for such costs but does offer you access to several student accident insurance plans for voluntary purchase. Details can be found in the information below.

English – Spanish

Frequently Asked Questions

I forgot my password and/or account email. What do I do?

Try the “Forgot Password” link first.  If that doesn’t work, contact the school’s Registrar or the District Registrar to reset your password.  (If you are a returning student, DO NOT use the New Student Registration–that is a different system.)

I am a returning student and have not received my Snapcode?

Contact the District Registrar and she can help you locate your Snapcode.  (DO NOT complete the New Student Enrollment if you don’t have your Snapcode.)

If I have more than one student in the district, do I need to do this for each child?

Yes.  You need to provide information that is specific for each child.  We recommend that you submit one child’s information and then start another.  Doing this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information to your other children’s forms, which will save you time.

Can I save the work I have done and return later to complete the forms?


What if I make a mistake?

If you would like to make a change, please edit your responses by selecting the form page you need to update, arrowing back or forward to the desired page, or selecting the “Edit” link when it is displayed.

Do I have to answer all the questions?

You must answer all items marked “required.”  You will not be able to submit if required fields have been omitted.

How do I know when I’m done?

Be sure to click the final “Submit” button at the very end.  If successful, it will say “Thank You for Submitting Your Enrollment.”  If you don’t get this message, or you cannot click the Submit button, go back and make sure you have answered all required questions.”

Can I go back and make changes on my child’s registration if I have already submitted?

No.  Once you have submitted your online form for a child, you will NOT be able to return to that child’s forms to make edits.  Any necessary changes must be submitted to the Registrar at the local school level.

How do I get help if I’m having technical difficulties?

For technical support, please email Jossi Hurtado, District Registrar, at

What if I started the enrollment process and realized I don’t have all of the required documents to upload?

If documents still need to be uploaded and you cannot complete the update, do not click submit! Save and close the page, then return when you are ready.

La inscripción de nuevos estudiantes es para estudiantes que NO están inscritos actualmente en el Distrito Escolar de Park City, incluyendo:

  1. Todos los Estudiantes que van a inscribirse en Kinder.
  2. Estudiantes que se acaban de mudar a Park City y viven en los límites de nuestro distrito.
  3. Estudiantes que ya viven en Park City pero que asistirán a una escuela del distrito por primera vez.
  4. Ex alumnos del distrito que regresan después de haberse retirado de una escuela del distrito.

Si tiene preguntas sobre el registro de la escuela, comuníquese con el Registrador del Distrito, Jossi Hurtado, a

Proceso de inscripción de nuevos estudiantes

Este es el proceso de inscripción escolar para los estudiantes que NO están actualmente inscritos en el Distrito Escolar de Park City.

Paso 1: Prepare los documentos requeridos.

Tenga los siguinetes documentos requeridos preparados para adjuntarlos durante el proceso de inscripción en línea:

    1. Documentación de verificación de edad:  Certificado de nacimiento.
    2. Registro de inmunización o documentación de exención:  Consulte la página de Requisitos de inmunización.
    3. Documentación de custodia (si los padres están divorciados o el estudiante no vive con uno de sus padres, consulte Custodia).
    4. Formulario de Evaluación de la Vista. VISION SCREENING CERTIFICATE (Requerido para estudiantes de kinder)
    5. Prueba de residencia:  Consulte la página de Prueba de residencia para obtener una lista de los documentos aceptables.
      • Sus TRES documentos de prueba de residencia DEBEN INCLUIR:
        • La dirección física del hogar donde viven el estudiante y el padre/tutor legal (no un PO Box), y
        • el nombre del padre/tutor legal (si está divorciado, es el padre con custodia principal o el padre con custodia con quién vive más el estudiante; los tutores legales deben ser nombrados por el sistema judicial de los EE. UU.) y
        • tener la fecha apropiada para el tipo de documento.
    6. Copia no Oficial del Reporte de Calificaciones del Estudiante:  Requerida para los estudiantes que se inscriben en los grados 8-12 (TMJH y PCHS).  Las calificaciones de la escuela secundaria deben incluir todos los créditos que han sido completados en los grados 9-12 hasta la fecha.  Los Padres son responsables de proporcionar el reporte AL MOMENTO de la inscripción: esto es necesario para hacer la selección de las clases.  Las escuelas de Park City solicitan los reportes oficiales a la escuela anterior DESPUÉS de que se haya completado la inscripción.
    7. Copia de las calificaciones actuales y formulario de retiro de la escuela:  Requerido para los estudiantes que se están inscribiendo en los grados 8-12, si son transferidos durante el año escolar en curso. El formulario de retiro de la escuela debe mostrar la fecha en que el estudiante fue retirado de su escuela anterior, las clases del estudiante y las calificaciones al momento de su retiro.

NOTA: Si no se pueden proporcionar los documentos requeridos o si tiene preguntas o necesita ayuda con el registro en línea, comuníquese con el Registrador del Distrito a

Paso 2: Complete la Inscripción Online.

Si necesita ayuda o le gustaría hacer una cita, por favor envíe un correo electrónico a la Registradora del Distrito, Jossi Hurtado,

Si necesita inscribir a un nuevo estudiante para el presente año escolar 2021-2022, por favor envíe un correo electrónico a la registradora a

Paso 3: Revise la página web de su escuela para saber si se requieren pasos adicionales.

Algunas escuelas requieren documentos y/o citas adicionales antes de completar la inscripción del estudiante.  En el sitio web de la escuela, busque la página de inscripción o registro de nuevos estudiantes en el menú “Registration”.

Park City High School (10-12) –
Treasure Mountain Junior High School (8-9) –
Ecker Hill Middle School (6-7) –
Jeremy Ranch Elementary School (K-5) –
McPolin Elementary School (K-5) –
Trailside Elementary School (K-5) –
Parley’s Park Elementary School (K-5) –

NOTA: Los estudiantes no están inscritos oficialmente hasta que toda la documentación haya sido verificada por el Registrador de la escuela local.

Preguntas frecuentes

Olvidé mi contraseña y/o correo electrónico de la cuenta. ¿Qué debo hacer?

Pruebe primero el enlace “Olvidé mi contraseña”. Si eso no funciona, comuníquese con el Registrador de la escuela o el Registrador del Distrito para restablecer su contraseña. (Si es un estudiante actual, NO use el registro de nuevo estudiante, ese es un sistema diferente).

¿Soy un estudiante que regresa y no he recibido mi Snapcode?

Póngase en contacto con el Registrador del Distrito y ella puede ayudarlo a localizar su Snapcode. (NO complete el registro de nuevo estudiante si no tiene su Snapcode).

Si tengo más de un estudiante en el distrito, ¿debo hacer esto por cada niño?

Si. Debe proporcionar información específica para cada niño. Le recomendamos que envíe el registro de un niño y luego comience otro. Hacer esto le permitirá “ajustar” la información familiar compartida a los formularios de sus otros hijos, lo que le ahorrará tiempo.

¿Puedo guardar el trabajo que hice y volver más tarde para completar los formularios?


¿Qué pasa si me equivoco?

Si desea realizar un cambio, edite sus respuestas seleccionando la página del formulario que necesita actualizar, desplazándose hacia atrás o hacia adelante a la página deseada, o seleccionando el enlace “Editar” cuando se muestre.

¿Tengo que responder todas las preguntas?

Debe responder a todos los elementos marcados como “obligatorios”. No podrá “Enviar” si los campos obligatorios se han omitido.

¿Cómo sé cuándo termino?

Asegúrese de hacer clic en el botón final “Enviar” al final. Si tiene éxito, dirá “Gracias por enviar su registro”. Si no recibe este mensaje, o no puede hacer clic en el botón Enviar, regrese y asegúrese de haber respondido todas las preguntas requeridas “.

¿Puedo regresar y hacer cambios en el registro de mi hijo si ya lo he enviado?

No. Una vez que haya enviado su formulario en línea para un niño, NO podrá regresar a los formularios de ese niño para realizar modificaciones. Cualquier cambio necesario debe enviarse al Registrador a nivel de la escuela local.

¿Cómo obtengo ayuda si tengo dificultades técnicas?

Para soporte técnico, envíe un correo electrónico a Jossi Hurtado, Registrador del Distrito, a