• Academic Support Services

    Information about academic support services offered by Park City High School is available in the Counseling Center.  We have a list of student tutors, after-school tutoring and study groups, and more.  

    As always, you can also talk to your teacher or your counselor if you need help.  Every teacher is available outside of classroom time to meet with students and parents.  You can contact teachers by leaving them a phone message at 435-645-5650, and email addresses are available in the Faculty & Staff Directory and from your Parent PowerSchool account.  Counselors can recommend support classes or programs based on the individual student's needs.

    NHS Student Tutors:  To request tutoring service from a member of the PCHS National Honor Society that has taken and succeeded in the class you need help with, complete this form.  A list of NHS Student Tutors is available in the Counseling Office.