Dedicated to Excellence in Education
1. Be Proactive * You’re in Charge
2. Begin with the end in mind * Have a Plan
3. Put First Things First * Work First, Then Play
4. Think Win-Win * Everyone Can Win
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood * Listen Before you Speak
6. Synergize * Together Is Better
7. Sharpen the Saw * Balance Feels Best
Be sure to contact me if you have any further questions: Katie Coccaro (Librarian)
Information Highway Assistance!
Follow the link below to find age and grade level appropriate information for research.Break the GOOGLE habit.