Skip To Main Content
Park City School District


To enroll a child in a Park City School District school, the minor child must reside with their custodial parent or legal guardian whose primary residence falls within the boundaries of the Park City School District.

Reference: Utah Laws 53A-2-201 and 53A-2-202, Policy 10010–Student Enrollment. If information becomes available that an enrolled student does not meet any of the criteria listed above and cannot furnish the necessary documentation of residency or guardianship, that student will not be considered a legal resident of the district and enrollment will be terminated. Separate registrations and subsequent documentation must be completed for each child you are registering.