Appointed to the Board in June 2017
- Owner and CEO of Crosspointe Designs
- Previously served as Senior Vice President of Sundance Catalog developing the brand, product assortments and catalog creative under the direction of Robert Redford. She has also held management & design positions at Kate Spade New York, Tommy Hilfiger USA, Eddie Bauer and Ellen Tracy
- Earned Bachelor of Fine Arts in Jewelry Design and Metal-smithing from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
- Has provided consulting services for brands Marchesa, Montaglia, Blue Nile, Mark and Graham, Dover Saddlery, Style by Gumps, Aeon New York, Graphic Image, GiGi Handbags, QED Style Golf Apparel, Jewelry Innovations, Finley Harper, Sundance Institute, PAIFF, Rescale Design, meSheeky, Hudson Jeans, Henri Bendel, J. Crew, and Tiffany & Co
- She and her husband are the parents of a daughter
Serving since January 2017
- Founder and CEO of Fillmore Advisers LLC, a boutique financial services firm that provides outsourced trading and risk consultancy to institutional investors
- Prior to moving to Park City, Andrew and his family lived abroad in Hong Kong and London for 12 years while he worked for Lehman Brothers, JP Morgan and Barclays
- Currently serves on the Executive Board of the Park City Education Foundation and advises the Foundation on the management of their endowment.
- He holds a degree in government and economics from Bowdoin College
- Andrew and his wife, Courtney, who serves as board chair of EATS Park City, are the parents of a son and a daughter
Wendy Crossland was appointed as a new board member for District 3 in March 2019.
Crossland is a middle school humanities teacher at the Park City Day School and also serves as Advancement Associate for Community Outreach at the school. Proficient in Spanish, she lived in Bogotá, Colombia, for seven years where she taught English and social studies. Crossland is also co-founder and co-race director of TedDriven, an organization that raises money for cancer research.
She holds bachelor and masters degrees, and earned a juris doctorate at Seattle University School of Law. She was an associate attorney at law offices in Washington from 1999 to 2005.
She currently serves as a volunteer for Park City’s Good Neighbors/Buenos Vecinos, and with the Park City School District Solomon Fund/ Park City Community Foundation.
Serving since January 2015
Kara Hendrickson has served on the board since January 2019, representing District 4. She has lived in Park City for 25 years, enjoying life and community in Summit Park and Jeremy Ranch.
She is a retired educator with 30 years experience in public education. She has taught 14 years as a teacher in both the Salt Lake and Granite School Districts prior to teaching 16 years at Jeremy Ranch Elementary.
She served as an instructional coach, Olympic liaison, and committee member on various school board, district, and community committees, School Community Council members. Even in my retirement, she continues to substitute teach for her colleagues.
Appointed February 2018
- Erin Grady is a 35 year resident of Park City
- She attended the University of Utah and graduated in 1999 with a BS in Communications and minor in Business Management, after graduating Erin went on to work for Deer Valley Resort and managed their Public Relations department for 13 years. She made a conscious decision to step down from Deer Valley in 2011 to become a full time mom
- Erin has worked closely with the Park City Chamber by coordinating their National TV coverage for the past few years
- She also consults for Graff Public Relations and has an ongoing relationship with local, Salt Lake broadcast and print media
- Erin is truly dedicated to all things kids and currently sits on the board for the Figure Skating Club of Park City serving as their fundraising chair, has an active role on the Parley’s Park Elementary PTA, is a current board member on PC READS and spends countless hours volunteering in the classroom
- Erin and her husband are the parents of a daughter and a son
Dr. Jill Gildea