Appointed to the Board in June 2017
- Owner and CEO of Crosspointe Designs
- Previously served as Senior Vice President of Sundance Catalog developing the brand, product assortments and catalog creative under the direction of Robert Redford. She has also held management & design positions at Kate Spade New York, Tommy Hilfiger USA, Eddie Bauer and Ellen Tracy
- Earned Bachelor of Fine Arts in Jewelry Design and Metal-smithing from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
- Has provided consulting services for brands Marchesa, Montaglia, Blue Nile, Mark and Graham, Dover Saddlery, Style by Gumps, Aeon New York, Graphic Image, GiGi Handbags, QED Style Golf Apparel, Jewelry Innovations, Finley Harper, Sundance Institute, PAIFF, Rescale Design, meSheeky, Hudson Jeans, Henri Bendel, J. Crew, and Tiffany & Co
- She and her husband are the parents of a daughter
Serving since January 2017
- Founder and CEO of Fillmore Advisers LLC, a boutique financial services firm that provides outsourced trading and risk consultancy to institutional investors
- Prior to moving to Park City, Andrew and his family lived abroad in Hong Kong and London for 12 years while he worked for Lehman Brothers, JP Morgan and Barclays
- Currently serves on the Executive Board of the Park City Education Foundation and advises the Foundation on the management of their endowment.
- He holds a degree in government and economics from Bowdoin College
- Andrew and his wife, Courtney, who serves as board chair of EATS Park City, are the parents of a son and a daughter
Wendy Crossland was appointed as a new board member for District 3 in March 2019.
Crossland is a middle school humanities teacher at the Park City Day School and also serves as Advancement Associate for Community Outreach at the school. Proficient in Spanish, she lived in Bogotá, Colombia, for seven years where she taught English and social studies. Crossland is also co-founder and co-race director of TedDriven, an organization that raises money for cancer research.
She holds bachelor and masters degrees, and earned a juris doctorate at Seattle University School of Law. She was an associate attorney at law offices in Washington from 1999 to 2005.
She currently serves as a volunteer for Park City’s Good Neighbors/Buenos Vecinos, and with the Park City School District Solomon Fund/ Park City Community Foundation.