Preschool enrollment for the current school year, 2021-2022 is closed.
The Preschool Lottery for 2022-2023 is now closed. If your student is awarded a spot via the lottery, you will be notified March 7. If you are approved, you will be provided a link to complete the registration via Powerschool Enrollment. You will be required to upload the following documents to complete the process: Proof of Residency ( 3 forms from approved list), Birth Certificate, and Immunization Records.
A $50 non-refundable application fee will be charged with your first month’s tuition in September.
Priority will be given to:
- Students currently enrolled in the PCSD 3-year-old program.
- At-risk students according to the Student Access Grant definition of at-risk students.
- Students currently enrolled in the Holy Cross Preschool Program.
- Students of District Employees.
Park City School District provides services to students ages 3 and 4. If your student is Kindergarten eligible (turns 5 on or before Sept 1, 2022) they are not eligible for our preschool program.
If you have concerns about your child’s developmental progress and want to understand what services are available through Park City School District’s Special Education Preschool Program, please contact Dena Housel at 435-645-5600 ext 1443 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available programs for 4-year-olds: Student’s must turn 4 by September 1, 2022
MPES: Full day — Monday – Thursday 8:15 am-3:05 pm
TSES: Full day — Monday – Thursday 8:15 am-3:05 pm
PPES: Full day — Monday – Thursday 8:15 am-3:05 pm
JRES: Full day — Monday – Thursday 8:15 am-3:05 pm
JRES: ½ day afternoon — Monday – Thursday 12:05 pm – 3:05 pm
Available programs for 3-year-olds: Student’s must turn 3 by September 1, 2022
MPES: Monday/Wednesday 8:15 am-11:15 am
MPES: Tuesday/Thursday 8:15 am-11:15 am
TSES: Tuesday/Thursday 8:15 am-11:15 am
JRES: Monday/Wednesday 8:15 am-11:15 am
JRES: Tuesday/Thursday 8:15 am-11:15 am
The following Preschool programs will be offered in the Park City School District:
3-year-old program: Tuition Cost is $150.00 per month. (Tuition may be reduced if you qualify for a fee reduction. Please contact Dena at 435-645-5600 ext 1443 for more information) 10% discount for siblings enrolled in our program
o Monday and Wednesday 8:15am – 11:15am at JRES, MPES
o Tuesday and Thursday 8:15am – 11:15am at JRES, MPES and TSES
4-year-old program: ½ day program tuition is $275.00 per month. Full-Day tuition is $500.00 per month. (Tuition may be reduced if you qualify for a fee reduction. Please contact Dena at 435-645-5600 ext 1443 for more information) 10% discount for siblings enrolled in our program
o ½ day program-Monday through Thursday 12:05 pm – 3:05 pm (Jeremy Ranch)
o Full-day program Monday through Thursday 8:15 am – 3:05 pm (McPolin, Jeremy Ranch, Parley’s Park and Trailside Elementary Schools)
Program space is limited and enrollment is filled via a lottery process. Students must live in the Park City School District Boundary to enroll.
Students must be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1.
Please contact Dena Housel at 435-645-5600 ext 1443 or email email@example.com for more information.
– Based on Utah State Early Childhood standards aligned to the Utah Core
– Teaching targeted to all areas of a child’s development
– Demonstrated student achievement at or above state academic levels
– Students leave well prepared for Kindergarten and beyond
– Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, and Support Staff in every class
– Maximum of 1:7 staff-child ratio for 3-yr-olds, 1:9 staff-child ratio for 4-yr-olds
– Data-based monthly professional development for continuous skill growth
– Classes housed at District elementary school facilities for added security and safety
– Research-based curriculum taught at every location
– Teacher and parent work together to help children grow and progress
– Costs researched annually and set below neighboring preschools
– Sliding scale available for tuition assistance
PCSD Preschool increases
– High school graduation rates
– Years of college completed
– Lifetime earned income
Thanks to $100,000 per year in partnership funding from the Park City Education Foundation, Park City School District is able to provide high-quality preschool education for 3- and 4-year olds. Learn more here.